We all love to have that first sip of tea in the early morning. It is a time where this beverage helps us get started with the day. But not all are very familiar with making that perfect tea that helps set our mood for the day.
Just imagine, if you have the power that can help you master the art of brewing tea anywhere and anytime.
Today, we are going to talk about the Bota electric tea bottle that offers you a tea drinking experience like no other. We will talk about its features, design, specification and rest of the things.
What is a BOTA Tea Bottle?
A Bota tea bottle is an electronic device that is equipped with the cutting edge technology. Which helps make the perfect tea in a few minutes and give the perfect tea brewing experience.
It offers a seamless, convenient and easy way to prepare and enjoy the teashop-quality tea at your home, office or anyplace. Apart from being portable it also looks stylish which adds touch to style in your lifestyle.
Feature and specification
Now, let’s explore all the exciting features that you get to see in this bottle. Below is the list of functionality and features of this product.
- Stylish design and portable : It comes with a stylish design that is perfect to hold with the single hand. Also, one can carry this bottle in the office, home, or even in outdoor activities.
- Temperature control : The bottle has the functionality that lets you choose your perfect temperature. That lets you enjoy all the sip of tea as the first one. It can go to 212°F in 5 minutes.
- Separate steeping chamber : It has a separate steeping chamber at the top which helps extract tea by preserving the antioxidants.
- Easy to use : To enjoy tea using this device, you have to boil, steep and sip. All this in one bottle.
- Eco friendly : It is made from durable and long lasting material. Which promotes the minimum waste and maximum build quality. It is made from high quality double stainless steel. Which helps keep beverages hot for up to 12 hours.
- Convenience and comfort : The bottle is made from durable material. Which allows it to store beverages for a long time without leak. Also it is easy to carry and clean when needed.
- Time efficient : The rapid heating capability allows you to enjoy tea in a few minutes. Where you don’t have to worry much about perfect heating temperature and also about using different utensils.
|Tea Size Bottle||10.2oz/300mL|
|Built-in Brewing Chamber||Yes|
|Advanced Temperature Control||Yes|
|Double-Walled Stainless Steel||Yes|
|360 Anti-Spill and Leak Proof||Yes|
|Easy to Clean Components||Yes|
|Keep Liquid Warm up to 12 Hours||Yes|
|Dimensions||2.88 X 2.88 X10 inches|
|Capacity||10.2 Oz. or 300 mL|
|Colors||Pearl White, Frosted Green, Apricot Bliss|
How does BOTA enhance the taste of tea?
The things that play a crucial role to make the perfect tea is the temperature at which you heat the tea material. Here you get the temperature control setting to choose the right temperature that is needed. Which helps achieve the perfect flavors and also helps unlock the full potential of the chosen tea leaves.
Another factor that helps enhance the taste of tea is the presence of a separate steeping chamber. This allows better efficient tea extraction by ensuring the flavor is fully extracted from the tea leaves. Additionally, it also helps preserve antioxidants.
As a result, you can experiment with a wide range of tea types such as black, green, white, oolong, herbal, and pu-erh teas.
What are the steps to brew tea?
Preparing tea with this tea bottle is an easy process. To make the perfect high quality tea follow the below steps.
- Pour water in Water tank : First pour the desired amount of water inside the water tank.
- Add ingredients to Glass Tea Chamber : Add tea leaves, tea bags, or other ingredients inside the glass tea chamber.
- Select brewing setting : Using the advanced temperature control and brewing setting, set the right temperature. Here, you can also choose the automated brew mode using the touch screen or the mobile app.
- Pour hot water into the steeping chamber : Once it reaches the desired brewing temperature, tilt the bottle to pour hot water into a separate steeping chamber. After that wait for a few minutes. Here you can witness the brewing process through the transparent glass tea chamber. See how extraction of flavor takes place from tea leaves or other ingredients as they melt into a delightful infusion.
- Sip and enjoy : Once the brewing process is done, unlock the top part of the steeping chamber and enjoy your hot and perfect tea. Take a small sip and enjoy the taste of your delicious beverage.
What type of tea can you brew?
The facility of temperature control setting of BOTA allows you to adjust the brewing temperature as the type of tea ingredient you use. As a result, it allows you to experiment and enjoy the variety of tea with this device.
Here are some examples of tea that you can brew with this tool.
- Black Tea : Some of the examples of it are Assam, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, and Lapsang Souchong.
- Green Tea : Tea such as Sencha, Matcha, Jasmine, Gunpowder, or Dragon Well.
- White Tea : Silver Needle, White Peony, or Bai Mu Dan.
- Oolong Tea: Such as Tie Guan Yin, Dong Ding, Pouchong, or Phoenix Dan Cong.
- Herbal Tea : Like Chamomile, Peppermint, Rooibos, Hibiscus, or Lemon Ginger.
- Pu-erh Tea :Including Raw Pu-erh and Ripe Pu-erh varieties.
How many cups can you make in one brew cycle?
The bottle capacity is 300mL or 10.2 ounces. With this compact tea size design capacity you can very easily brew two small cups or one large cup of tea in a single cycle.
With this capacity you can very easily enjoy the versatile tea experience wherever you go. You can prepare tea for yourself and also share it with your friend.
How do you clean it?
Apart from knowing how to use it to its full potential, it is also essential to know how to clean it thoroughly. So that you can maintain it and use it for a long period of time.
First fill the bottle with the warm soapy water. And then close it and shake gently. To further clean, use organic brush and clean the inside part of the bottle and the tea chamber.
To make the cleaning even more easier, you can even disassemble the components of the bottle and clean them separately. But make sure you do this with full attention and precaution. And finally rinse it properly to remove any soap material or soap residue from the bottle.
Also while cleaning make sure to keep the below points in mind. They are :
- Do not try or think of submerging the entire BOTA bottle inside the water. As at the bottom there are electric heating elements. If you submerge it it might damage the functionality of the bottle. Therefore, while cleaning if you want further cleaning you can disassemble its parts.
- The bottle is not dishwasher safe due to its electronic components inside. Therefore, avoid putting inside the dishwasher to prevent any damage to the bottle.
Is BOTA safe for microwave use?
No, the Bota tea bottle is not safe for microwave use. Therefore, don’t put the bottle into the microwave. The bottle contains the electronic component inside it.
Also, the material used to design is not safe to use inside the microwave. Putting a tea bottle inside the microwave will damage the functionality of the bottle.
The Bota tea bottle is a combination of style and functionality. Which earns a solid 9 out of 10 from us. Its temperature control functionality is the key feature that attains 212°F temperature in just 5 minutes. Apart from that, its separate steeping chamber enhances the tea extraction process which helps enjoy the perfect taste of tea.
All these things make this device a perfect on the go tea making buddy. Which helps tea drinking enthusiasts to enjoy their favorite tea flavor anytime and anywhere.
- Stylish and Portable Design.
- Ideal accessory for tea lovers.
- Heat water quickly (212°F in 5 minutes).
- Separate Steeping Chamber allows for more tea extraction.
- Allow to brew different types of tea.
- No need for different utensils to prepare the tea.
- Compact size and made from durable materials
- Double-Walled Stainless Steel.
- Leak Proof.
- Easy to Clean.
- Not Microwave Safe.
- Requires Power Source.
- The cost may be a consideration for some users.
- Capacity may be insufficient for some who prefer larger quantities of tea.
- Presence of electric heating elements, limit certain cleaning methods and require little careful handling.